Saturday, October 6, 2007

A Letter for Jeanette

I was talking to Carrie this morning and asking for you. She asked for prayer on your behalf. I can't say that I understand what you are going through, because I can't possibly know the weight of the cross you're having to carry. Today during my meditations and prayer a common theme came out. I want to share the message for you because it is not only for my heart but for yours as well. Here it is:

My beloved little ones, how I love you! I beg you, no matter what may be going on around you be not afraid. Keep me in your heart and close to your every move and breath. Keep focused on what is good and what is love and mercy and not on what the world would have you focus on. My peace I instill and infuse within your hearts and all the hearts who follow My Light and My Truth. Let faith rule your very beings. Do not fear for I am with you at all times. Call on me and I will be there. Let hope and joy permeate your very beings and you will know My Presence. Put me back in your lives, in your hearts, for this is where I belong. Please pray for those who have become so tepid and lukewarm. Those who have put Me first in your lives, please pray for your wayward brothers and sisters. Come back to Me. Adore Me. Praise Me. Pray with Me and to Me. Love Me. I love you.

It's when we are at our weakest, that God can be strength for us. He is a God of mercy and you need to cry out to Him. Ask him for the grace not to be scared but rather to face each day with His strength and hope. Call the church and ask that a Eucharistic minister visit you and bring you Jesus. You need him now more than ever. If that's not possible then ask Jesus to come into your heart and heal your pain. I love you, Sweetheart! My prayers are with you as together we ask God for a miracle.

You say: "It's impossible"

God says: All things are possible
(Luke 18:27)

You say: "I'm too tired"
God says: I will give you rest
(Matthew 11:28-30)

You say: "Nobody really loves me"
God says: I love you
(John 3:1 6 & John 3:34 )

You say: "I can't go on"
God says: My grace is sufficient
(II Corinthians 12:9 & Psalm 91:15)

You say: "I can't figure things out"
God says: I will direct your steps
(Proverbs 3:5- 6)

You say: "I can't do it"
God says: You can do all things
(Philippians 4:13)

You say: "I'm not able"
God says: I am able
(II Corinthians 9:8)

You say: "It's not worth it"
God says: It will be worth it
(Roman 8:28 )

You say: "I can't forgive myself"
God says: I Forgive you
(I John 1:9 & Romans 8:1)

You say: "I can't manage"
God says: I will supply all your needs
(Philippians 4:19)

You say: "I'm afraid"
God says: I have not given you a spirit of fear
(II Timothy 1:7)

You say: "I'm always worried and frustrated"
God says: Cast all your cares on ME

1 comment:

Carrie said...

hi mom. I like your new blog...keep writing.
XXOO C




I want my God, to love you face to face.