Monday, November 5, 2007

So Thankful!


I am thankful for days the Lord gave me strength. The hours it took to give of myself unselfishly and with the grace that only the Spirit could provide to my children and my husband. My prayer was always let me raise my girls to know the Trinity and the Love that uniquely and lovingly created each of these most wonderful children.

How did we do it? I believe that we had love and where there is love there is God. And so he blesses our blunders and heals our mistakes, and He requires only love from us.

Today, I am sick. Sinking into a dark hole and all I want is rest. And I pray that the God of mercy heal our sins and our barriers to heaven that he gives us the resolve to pray with out ceasing for the salvation of souls, for the reparation of sins against the Sacred Heart and the Immaculate Heat of Mary;

Estoy tan cansada! That I such a sinnner have no merit but ask for mercy and for forgiveness, trusting that such is the mercy of God.

No comments:




I want my God, to love you face to face.